Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Has the World Gone Mad or Just Me?

She stood there talking to someone she'd not seen in a long time, the man looking at her. Seeing the confusion in his eyes and then uncertainty. Shea didn't seem to know what to think when he found out that this small demon was the same that use to run around with plaid shirts and shorts, scuffed up knees and dorky nerd glasses. A true little hick in the beginning. Now, he sees this small dark being. The comment about her being a walking shadow made her shiver within and had laughed to hide her own nervousness.

It was a tickle at first, in her head, and then a familiar masculine voice speaking to her. Sieran checking up on her after he had gotten the seals in place fully once more. She wasn't expecting to get anything further out of him but suddenly she feels the pull, her old sire summoning her like she was some minion to do his bidding.

Not wanting the pain it brought when ignoring a summoning like that, she arrives before him in silence, kneeling at his feet as she would Vulcan, respecting her old mentor and once sire..


Sieran: Does the power of the old seals feel well?

Nerissa tips her head as she looks up to him when she comes at his summoning and shrugs. " I itch..but I blame the healin' on it." She flashes a smile.

Sieran: Good

Sieran: I'm glad they've taken root

Nerissa glances around, curious of her surroundings. "Its not gonna innterfer with my magicks is it?" She turns to him.

Sieran: If those neko's get in my way again I will rip their ears and tails off

Sieran: It will only protect and increase your magic

Sieran: My left arm is as you see a Steel replacement

Nerissa sighs and nods. "I've already gone off on them about bein' overly protective...they caused me to take a savage blow last night to another demon that had captured me."
Sieran: What happened?

Nerissa looks at him and frowns. "I coulda replaced it, Sieran. Its what I do..I don't need that stuff ya had made and gave me.."

Nerissa shrugs. "There was a demon that had collared one of my students..I grew angry and went after him..and lost in battle. " [[I hate my wireless. The damn macro keys I had set don't work.}}

"He had no intention of doin' further damage, only bound me..but the kiddies got doubly defensive to see me in a state..When they attacked he landed a blow that hit hard. " She further explains.

Sieran holds up his left arm a glowing spheare floating above the metal hand "The demons of this world are weak when they lose this..."

Nerissa had looked away, attracted by the cawing, and turns back as if reacting to the feel of something released. She looks at the sphere. "..That is...what? " She asks.

Sieran: It is what makes a demon a demon...Most demons take the body of a human to do horrid actions againist the world that curses them..others come from the rift as full demons but not many humans can see their true form without burning out their eyes and dying

Sieran: But for those who come through the rift and embark on a quest to spawn more of their children..This essence is what keeps them linked to their realm...And without it they turn to ash in both realms...As if they never were there

Sieran: Rather interesting when you have a enchanted arm able to rip this out of a pure demon and hold them hostage...

Sieran smiles "But I feel no love for their kind as you know my job has been to protect the humans that dwell in this world even if they are stupid meat bags..." laughs as he crushs the orb in his hand a flash of light and then only dust remains

Sieran: I had to find the right place to test my skills as a seal master

Sieran: So I provoked a demon to bring me to their plain

Nerissa nods slowly as her eye remains on it. "....We are different..that makes us unique makes us ..stronger.." She says quietly, looking down at his words that makes her shiver. "Will ya kill me for bein' a demon?..Even if I gotta soul?.."

Sieran: You were human once

Sieran: Turned Vampire then a demonic essence forced into your shell

Sieran: But not a vampire..Something much greater

Sieran: You were a Crusnik

Sieran: You smelled like a human and looked like one

Nerissa nods again, still with gaze down cast. " But I was already dead long before ya embraced me..that lil pocket my soul was stuck in makin' my body a walkin' mass of energy.."

Sieran: Again..You were taken in by a monster that mankind made to destroy all that faced them

Sieran: Your powers grew but now they are gone..

Nerissa looks over quickly.

"..Say again?.." She says.

Sieran: You think you need to feed but your need to feed was only for battle..

Sieran: When you thought I was a true vampire you fed and fed

Sieran: It is true I can bare my fangs and use magic..but I'm a monster...And your powers from your life as a crusnik are gone..

Sieran: Don't look so shocked you gave them up when you became a Demon

"But..I still feel the desire to feed off blood. Not off souls..sensual energies...I want blood.." She frowns but then nods again. " I know."

Sieran: You've tricked yourself into thinking blood is what you need

Sieran: But within blood you can drain the soul of another if not fully but only a tad..Just enough to not notice

Sieran: There are many things at work in this world and the many others..

Nerissa crosses her arms and looks away, gazing across the trees. She turns and suddenly jerks up her jacket, baring her flat, obsidian stomach. " Then what is this?!" She asks and shoves her arm into the flesh that gives like putty.

Sieran: Why don't you ask your father?

Nerissa pulls out the vial that holds what's left of the healing elixor given to her by her sire long ago, held onto preciously, she holds it to him, arm covered with frost to her elbow.

Sieran: And what is that?



Nerissa sighs. "My father is dead. Like my mother, Sieran..Remember?" She looks at it and holds it to him. "Ya gave it to me..ya had some gyspsies make it when ya were huntin' malks a long time ago..."

Sieran: You've held onto it this long

"This is where I keep..things.." She lays her free hand on the belly, a shimmer around it aglow, raw arcanum at her fingertips just wanting to be used. "This is what makes me cold..not because I'm a demon..or was dead flesh at one point.."

Nerissa looks up at him and nods. "I kept everything...even the doll I tried to put my soul into.."

Sieran places his gauntlet againist your belly "You will feel warmth in here soon..a child"

Sieran grins

Nerissa says quietly, "Every lil thing ya ever gave me..I've kept close as I could to me..the books.." She frowns and slaps his hand away. " There's never gonna be a birth outta me!"

Sieran: There will be in 8 hours you will have a seed

Nerissa looks appalled suddenly and shakes her head, refusing to believe. "No. I will never let myself get pregnant, Sieran. I've been on the strongest of birth control since I joined the coven.."

Sieran: In time you will see

Sieran: As for my child..

Sieran: I plan to sever all ties to him..

Sieran: I cannot let one of his blood live

Sieran: So I shall cripple or kill him
Sieran: One or the other..Depends on my mood

Nerissa Dae shock hits her, making her dark face ashen. "Nicholas? No! Yer not killin' my lil brother!" She snaps waspishly wtih tears in her eyes. " And I'm never gonna get pregnant! Ya hear me! Never!!" she screams before she runs through the Veil to run from madness and her own anger and fear.

No comments: