Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Good Night


I can't remember the last time I'd stayed up so late but I had a blast regardless. Haven was packed, the music was blaring and I was actually putting up a sweat..but then again, I've been feeling this way since I'd latched onto my own coven sister's throat and ingested that lava burning vitae. I don't know if it was her magic of being a fire elemental or just part of her makeup but...omg. I was in agony for some time. The fire in my belly and veins as her blood flowed through me, the burn in my throat as I gulped it fiendishly. That taint from the blood sample was coarsing through it and I felt my gut clench up in protest as it run through my own body and I remember biting my tongue near clean off to prevent from screaming anymore. All I wanted was for the Shadows to use it against me. But that moment gave me also what I wanted to know. Janvier purposely laced a neko's blood with this stuff and made poor Calleigh drink it. I couldn't remove it but with luck that girl's blood will burn that crap out. The last couple of days she looked good and doesn't remember what I'd done. I regretted it. I had to literally put her down to do this when she started acting strangely. An endanger to her or any other I didn't want to take a chance and could only do what I could at that instant.
But, I'm off track! Silly girl, your thoughts are like a 4 year old hyped up on sugar. No..last night was a good night. I danced until Dimentox signed off but during that time, I danced with my beloved. He made me laugh, squirm and giggle like I was a young girl again..then again, I still am young. There was some time that I wasn't there though. I had a nice discussion with someone. Albeit short..and it seems I've reclaimed someone I still care about as a friend once more. I can't say thank you enough for this either..it tore me apart to lose him then but now things are mended to a degree...I'm still amazed he was watching out for me secretly....Yes, it was a very good night. Very goood indeed.

No comments: